Udemy Business offers thousands of on-demand courses for in-demand skills across business, technology, and personal development. Courses are taught in a variety of instructional design styles by a diverse set of world-renowned instructors. Thousands of courses are also available in French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish. Udemy Business supports adults who want to upskill for a new job, advance in a current profession, or deepen a personal interest.
Udemy Business is available on Android and iOS.
- Cloud Computing
- Continuing Education Units
- Data Science
- Finance & Accounting
- IT Operations
- Leadership & Management
- Office Productivity
- Personal Development
- Project Management & Operations
- Workplace & Human Resources
First Time App Setup*
- Install the Udemy Business app from your app store.
- Open Udemy Business app.
- Enter Gale as the name of your organization's account, then select Next.
- Select Public Library, and enter Mid-Continent Public Library.
- If prompted, enter your Library card number, click Sign In.
- Click Sign In / Create a Udemy Account
- Choose your sign in method.
- Follow sign in instructions.
- If you are not redirected back to the Udemy Business app, completely close and reopen the app to be signed in.
- OR: The app may open to the Organization’s account name page with Gale entered and you need to tap Next to be signed in to the app.
- OR: If you are on a "We can’t find the page you’re looking for" page, click Done in the upper left corner. You will be redirected to the Organization’s account name page with Gale entered. Tap Next to be taken to the app, signed in.
*Steps may vary depending on your device and operating system.