All MCPL branches and Library-To-Go locations are equipped with free, high-speed internet. Feel free to bring in your computer or device to work or relax.
If the wi-fi login page does not automatically appear, please try going to guestwifi.mymcpl.org.
Steps to log onto MCPL's free wi-fi
- Open the network or wi-fi settings on your device (listed in your Settings)
- Make sure your wi-fi is turned on
- Find the listing Library Guest (some branches will be listed as Library Guest Google Fiber)
- On some devices, you may need to click Connect and wait for the indication that the device has connected to that network
- A page should pop-up prompting you read our Acceptable Use Policy for using the Internet. Read the policy and press Continue
- If this page does not pop-up on it's own, open your web browser and type "mymcpl.org" in the address field of the browser
- After you click Continue you are connected to the free wi-fi
- If you have difficulty getting connected, just ask a staff member for assistance
Wi-Fi Service Gets a Boost
MCPL has installed technology at all its locations to boost Wi-Fi signals outside the branch buildings, expanding public access to high-speed Wi-Fi for students and others in the community. The project was funded by a CARES Act grant (Coronovirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security), administered by the Missouri State Library.