|MCPL CAN notarize items such as||MCPL CANNOT notarize items such as|
- Do not sign documents to be notarized ahead of time. They must be signed in front of the notary.
- Documents to be notarized must display official notary language.
- You must bring a current, valid, official, government-issued photo ID such as a state issued Driver’s License/Non-Driver’s License, Passport or Military ID.
- The Library does not provide a witness for your notarized item. If your notarized item requires a witness, they will need to come with you to the appointment.
Use the Notary Public Appointment Scheduler and follow the simple steps below to schedule your time:
- Select a branch location.
- Select an available time slot. The details will be displayed on the confirmation screen. You will also receive an email confirmation with appointment details.
- Arrive at the selected branch location 5-10 minutes before your allocated time and let a member of the branch staff know you have arrived.
- Appointments are limited to one customer per appointment.
Select a branch location.