Voter registration procedures vary from county to county and within the city of Kansas City in Jackson County. Questions about voter registration, including which documents are required for registration, should be directed to your applicable county office.
The deadline to register to vote in the General Election on November 3, 2020, is October 7.
Mid-Continent Public Library is providing two services to assist voters:
Voter Registration Forms: All branches have printed voter registration forms that residents can fill out themselves and return to the appropriate election board in one of three ways:
- After filling out the form, MCPL will return the form to the election board.
- Customers can take the form to the election board office themselves.
- Customers can mail the form to their election board office.
More Voter Resources
Candidates and issues: Jackson-Clay-Platte Counties League of Women Voters vote411.org.
Registration deadlines and other information about mail-in and absentee voting:
- Clay County Election Board
- Jackson County Election Board
- Kansas City Election Board
- Platte County Election Board
Additional ballot notary services for Missouri voters: Curbside Notary
*Please check mymcpl.org/COVID for information on when East Lee's Summit will reopen.