Learn business, software, technology, and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. Access the Lynda.com video library of engaging, top-quality courses taught by recognized industry experts.
Lynda.com is available on iOS and Android. (Scroll down to find steps for first-time app users).
Subjects included in Lynda.com
- 3D + Animation
- Audio + Music
- Education + Elearning
Lynda.com Mobile App First Time Setup
- Download the Lynda.com app from the App Store or Google Play Store
- Open the app and select Already a member?
- Select the Organization tab
- Scroll down to the Web Portal section
- Type mymcpl.org and select the Log in button
- You will be shown the web page to log in (or create a profile)
After your initial setup, the app will remember your information.
Password Reset Assistance:
- Visit https://www.linkedin.com/help/lynda/ask.
- If you see a Before you contact us page, click the Agree button.
- On the How can we help page, click Other from the categories.
- A text field will display. You will need to enter text in this field.
- After entering text into the field, click the Create a support ticket button that displays at the bottom of the page.
- Submit a support ticket.
- It is recommended that you mention you are accessing Lynda.com through the Library.