Meet the MCPL Board of Trustees
Joycelyn Tucker Burgo
MCPL's Online Board Management Site (BoardDocs) can provide you with most of the information regarding past and upcoming board meetings including:
- Notices of upcoming board meeting information (Notices are also posted on a bulletin board in the lobby of the Administrative Headquarters building)
- Minutes of previous meetings (Typically the most current minutes are posted, pending adoption and approval. That step usually occurs at the next meeting of the Board.)
- Policies, strategic plans, supporting documents, and a wealth of information about MCPL (Under the "Library" tab)
Typically, the Library Board meets on the third Tuesday every month at the Administrative Headquarters building. If you would like to attend a meeting, please contact us so we can verify that the meeting has not been moved or postponed. You can also follow a Board Meeting live on our Board Meeting Scoreboard. As a political subdivision of the state of Missouri, Mid-Continent Public Library adheres to the Missouri "Sunshine Law."
The current Board Policy was updated in January 2019.
Follow Board Meetings Live
Next meeting: Wednesday, April 21 at 4:00 p.m.
- When you click the link below you will be directed to the Microsoft Teams live event page.
- Select Watch on the web instead.
- Join the meeting anonymously.