Your Library card is your ticket to the wide world of stories, learning, entertainment, and of course, reading.
*Register now for immediate access to:
- A vast eLibrary including eBooks, streaming music, and eAudiobooks
- Amazing online learning resources
- Rich research databases
After registering, you will receive a Library card number and can start placing holds and visit the eLibrary.
*Residents of Clay, Platte, and Jackson County, Missouri, are eligible to apply online for a Library card. The Library has agreements with neighboring libraries that might allow you to get a Library card. To see if you are eligible, see our FAQs. Kids younger than 13 will need the help of a parent or legal guardian to register.
- This form is to register for new cards only.
- If you don’t remember your card number, please complete the Library Card Lookup form.
- You may also contact any branch within regular business hours or email your name, current address, phone number, email address, and date of birth to firstname.lastname@example.org and a Library staff member will assist you within 24 hours, when possible.
- If you need to replace a lost Library card, you may visit any open branch to get a replacement card.