Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, Mid-Continent Public Library has designated an agent to receive notifications about the unauthorized online use of copyrighted materials.
Electronic notifications should be sent to the attention of the Chief Technology Officer.
To file the notification, you must be either the copyright owner of the work or an individual authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Notification must include:
- Identification of the copyrighted work, or, in the case of multiple works at the same location, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. You must include sufficient information for us to locate the material. (e.g. URL, IP address, machine name)
- Information for us to be able to contact the complaining party. (e.g. email address, phone number)
- A statement that the complaining party believes that the use of the material has not been authorized by the copyright owner or an authorized agent.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.