November 10, 2021
Looking for something a bit more light-hearted or comedic in your romantic reading? Then rom-coms might be for you! While some romantic comedies can take on weightier issues, most of them lean toward the lighter side. I admit, I’m late to the game where this genre is concerned. Rom-coms have been popular for the past several years. But now that I’ve found them, I can’t get enough of those happy endings!
Some of my favorite rom-coms are:
- Crazy Stupid Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams (Book #3 in the Bromance Book Club Series)
- The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
- Never Fall for Your Fiancée by Virginia Heath
- Real Men Knit by K. M. Jackson
- A Sweet Mess by Jayci Lee
- How Sweet It Is by Dylan Newton
- The Winston Brothers Series by Penny Reid
- The Boyfriend Project by Farrah Rochon
- The Ex Hex by Erin Sterling
- The Donut Trap by Julie Tieu
Do you have any favorite rom-com books? Share your suggestions in the comments below!
Information & Reader Services Manager
The Dating Charade by Melissa Ferguson was funny.
From Matthew W (not verified)
Wed, 11/10/2021 - 08:56am
'Shipped' by Angie Hockman is a romcom that I recently enjoyed. I haven't read many books in this genre, but this book was recommended to me by a librarian friend. The misunderstandings and conflict between the love interests reminded me of Jane Austen's Elizabeth Bennet and Fitzwilliam Darcy. The strong characters and the modern eco-conscious message made me a fan of the author.
From Sarah M (not verified)
Wed, 11/10/2021 - 01:42pm
Add new comment
Read Similar Blogs:
Books and Reading