November 10 | 6:00 - 11:00 p.m.
Join us at the Midwest Genealogy Center for a night full of research, special interest groups, and fun! We will start the evening with dinner and a show followed by our speaker, Lauri Jean Swett. Prizes will be drawn for throughout the evening! Tickets are $15.
This is an in person-only event.
5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Welcome and Announcements
6:05 - 6:45 p.m.
Dinner and Show
- Performances by MGC staff
- Boxed dinner (sandwiches)
Lauri Jean Swett presents “Immigrant Stories and the Records Behind Them”
8:00 - 8:15 p.m.
8:00 - 11:00 p.m.
Research at MGC after hours!
8:15 - 9:15 p.m.
Colonial Special Interest Group / Irish Special Interest Group
9:30 - 10:30 p.m.
African American Special Interest Group / German Special Interest Group
Thank you for coming!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I buy a ticket the day of the event?
No, advance registration only. Midwest Genealogy Center has limited accommodations for seating and food. Our staff will not be able to accept any registrations the day of the event. Deadline for all registrations and payments is November 1st, 2023.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
You may bring all devices, laptops etc. Make sure your devices are fully charged as there will be limited outlets to plug them in.
- Where can I contact the organizer with any other questions?
firstname.lastname@example.org | (816)252-7228
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
We will have a list of attendees at the facility. You won't need a ticket to enter.
- What is the refund policy?
Refunds can be granted only up to October 27th, 2023. .
- Are you able to accommodate patrons with a disability?
Yes. Our facility is wheelchair accessible, and we offer disabled parking. Please let us know if you need special seating.
- Are there any special food options, or may I opt out of the boxed dinner for a reduced ticket price?
No. The menu is set and cannot be changed. The ticket price covers more than just food and is not negotiable. You may bring in your own meal if you have dietary restrictions.