Thank you for your interest in working with Mid-Continent Public Library. We are committed to providing employment opportunities, a working environment, and compensation that is fair and equitable. Our goal is to attract and retain staff with superior capabilities and motivation to excellence.
- To apply for a position with Mid-Continent Public Library, you must use our online application system.
- Applications and résumés need to be submitted for each position applied for.
- MCPL relies primarily on the application in the screening process; it must be completed fully before being considered for a position.
- Library staff will contact you if you are selected for an interview.
- You may contact our job line at 816-503-4172, if you have any specific questions about a job opening or the hiring process.
|See Current Job Openings||Update Your Information/Application|
If you have problems with the online application website or need assistance with the application process, please contact the Ceridian Technical Support team at 1-877-998-1550 option #2. The team is available from 7 AM to 7 PM CST.
Related Information: Employment and Career Guidance