Your New Library Experience Is Here!
We are pleased to inform you that the new Lee’s Summit Branch includes the following renovations:
- Enhanced entry with automatic entrance doors
- New exterior signage
- New windows, paint, carpet, lighting, and ceilings
- New furniture and display cases
- Community Room that can be divided into two spaces (capacity 160)
- Three smaller meeting rooms
- Outdoor seating and reading area with native landscaping
This project is part of the Library’s Capital Improvement Plan, which is made possible by funds from Proposition L. The architects are SAPP Design (Springfield, MO) and Helix Architecture and Design, Inc. (Kansas City, MO), and the construction firm for all projects is JE Dunn.