Life can be stressful year-round, but there’s something about the holidays that brings out the best and worst in us. It seems like there are so many things to worry about all at once: getting the right gifts for everyone on your list, coordinating schedules for get-togethers with family and friends, office parties, possibly traveling, deciding what food to bring, and so on.
Holidays can be a wonderful chance to get together and celebrate, but they are often stressful as well. If you’re looking for a chance to slow down for a minute and focus on things not related to the holiday season, the Library has you covered. Here are some books that might help you catch your breath and focus on what’s really important to you this holiday season:
- 100 Ways to Simplify Your Life by Joyce Meyer
- Simplify Your Time: Stop Running and Start Living by Marcia Ramsland
- Simplify Your Space: Create Order and Reduce Stress by Marcia Ramsland
- Simplify Your Life: Get Organized and Stay that Way by Marcia Ramsland
- Simplify Your Work Life: Ways to Change the Way You Work So You Have a More Time to Live by Elaine St. James
- Simplify Your Life: 100 Ways to Slow Down and Enjoy the Things that Really Matter by Elaine St. James
Hope you have a happy and relatively stress-free holiday.
Blue Springs North Branch