Mango’s online language learning system focuses on teaching actual conversation skills for a wide variety of languages. Each lesson combines real-life situations and audio from native speakers with an easy-to-follow interface and simple, clear instructions. Mango also uses fully interactive feature films to help users master new languages. Mango offers over 40 languages including Chinese, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, and Spanish.
MUZZY Online offers children an opportunity to learn new languages through an interactive, self-directed program. Languages included are English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
MUZZY Online can be accessed on a mobile device by using the Puffin Academy app. Follow the directions below to set up MUZZY on your device.
- Download the Puffin Academy app from the App Store or Google Play Store
- Open the Puffin Academy app
- Press Puffin Academy Portal
- Press World Languages
- Press Muzzy BBC Languages
- Press Install
- Press OK on pop-up “Do you want to install this site?”
- Open Muzzy BBC Languages from Puffin homepage
- Press I am a Muzzy fan
- Enter username: Midcontinentlibrary
- Enter Password: ilovemuzzy
- Press Enter
- Press the blue pop-up block
- Use Muzzy