MUZZY Online offers children an opportunity to learn new languages through an interactive, self-directed program. Languages included are English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
MUZZY Online can be accessed on a mobile device by using the Puffin Academy app. Follow the directions below to set up MUZZY on your device.
- Download the Puffin Academy app from the App Store or Google Play Store
- Open the Puffin Academy app
- Press Puffin Academy Portal
- Press World Languages
- Press Muzzy BBC Languages
- Press Install
- Press OK on pop-up “Do you want to install this site?”
- Open Muzzy BBC Languages from Puffin homepage
- Press I am a Muzzy fan
- Enter username: Midcontinentlibrary
- Enter Password: ilovemuzzy
- Press Enter
- Press the blue pop-up block
- Use Muzzy