You Might Be a Regular At Mid-Continent If...
September 03, 2010
In honor of Jeff Foxworthy's birthday on September 6th, the Boardwalk staff compiled the following list.
You might be a Regular at Mid-Continent if...
- All your reusable grocery bags say "Mid-Continent".
- You store all of your own books in alphabetical order.
- You have handed over a Hen House barcode from your keychain instead of your library card.
- You have tried to "checkout" food from Hen House using your library card.
- The majority of books in your home have "Mid-Continent" written on them.
- You haven't bought a book in over a year.
- An obscure topic is mentioned at dinner and you say, "I bet my library has a book on that."
- You tell what season it is by how the children's area is decorated.
- You put a timer on your home computer (no time extension if another family member is waiting).
- You name your pets after characters from children's books.
Enjoy true Jeff Foxworthy comedy in the MCPL catalog.