What to Read Next?
July 18, 2012
If you are like me, then you always have a list of talked about books that you would like to read; books you heard about on Amazon or the New York Times Bestseller List. I'm sure 50 Shades of Grey got to a few of you that way. Now, I check sites like Earlyword, IDreamBooks, and Amazon on a daily basis, so my list is usually quite long. Here are my top five for right now:
1. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
2. Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter
3. The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker
4. Paris, I Love You But You're Bringing Me Down by Rosecrans Baldwin
5. Heading Out to Wonderful by Robert Goolrick
Which ones are you looking forward to? Any repeats? Check out these websites and, of course, our catalog for more titles!
Blue Springs North Branch