What to Read?
September 24, 2010
Just as reading can be the most fun in the world, not knowing what to read can be the most annoying thing in the world. If you are looking for your next read, here are some books with a few suggestions.
• 100 Must-Read Books for Men by Stephen E. Andrews and Duncan Bowis
• Book by Book: The Complete Guide to Creating Mother-Daughter Book Clubs by Cindy Hudson
• Book Lust and More Book Lust by Nancy Pearl
• Book Smart by Jane Mallison
• The Librarian’s Guide to Graphic Novels for Children and Tweens by David Serchay
• Read On… Women’s Fiction by Rebecca Vnuk
• The Readers’ Advisory Guide to Nonfiction by Neal Wyatt
• The Real Story: A Guide to Nonfiction Reading Interests by Sarah Statz Cords, edited by Robert Burgin
• The Top Ten: Writers Pick their Favorite Books, edited by J. Peder Zane