What the Edgerton Staff is Reading...
August 24, 2010
Ever wonder what the librarians at your branch are reading? The staff at Edgerton is an open book. Here are some titles that we have been enjoying:
- Tammy just finished Summer of Night by Dan Simmons and has started Horns by Joe Hill
- Vicki has recently read The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society by Mary Ann Schaffer, Stormy Weather by Paulette Jiles, and Rainwater by Sandra Brown for the Edgerton branch’s First Fridays Book Club.
- Rexanne is reading The Edilean Series by Jude Deveraux. So far there are three titles in the series: Lavender Morning, Days of Gold, and Scarlet Nights.
- Tiara has read Worms Eat My Garbage by Mary Appelhof. It’s all about composting with earthworms.
- Mary read Winter's Awakening by Shelley Shepard Gray
- Priscilla liked The Rule of Nine by Steve Martini.
- Jordan B. read Cirque Du Freak by Darren Shan.
- Jordan P. is reading The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry.
All of these titles and more are available through MCPL’s Online Catalog.