Weston Branch's Top 10 Questions
August 27, 2010
Today, I took a poll of the staff. I asked them what questions they were asked most often. These were their responses:
- Do you have a list of everything I have ever checked out?
- Can I use the Internet?
- So what is it like to get paid to read?
- Where is your bathroom?
- Where did you get those cute shirts?
- How do you get to downtown Weston?
- Do you have a fax machine?
- Do you take book donations?
- Why isn’t your hair in a bun?*
- You mean you haven’t read every book in the library?
*Okay, I made this one up. Not one of us here at the Weston Branch has ever been asked why we don’t wear our hair in buns.