Top 5 Ways To Celebrate the End of NaNoWriMo
November 30, 2011
The turkey is eaten, the twinkly lights are up, there’s a nip in the air, and all I can think about is...I’m finally done with National Novel Writing Month! That’s right, November is the month of writing furiously and frantically, trying to squeeze in 50,000 words in 30 days. And last night, I finished it. WOOH! So now it’s time to celebrate.
Erin’s Top 5 Ways to Celebrate the End of NaNoWriMo
- By printing off the winner’s certificate and hanging it on her fridge (Yes, it’s really there.)
- By finally watching all the episodes of this season’s Bones (Did you know that show is based on a book series by Kathy Reichs and that she now has a teen series about Dr. Brennan’s niece? It’s completely awesome!)
- By icing her right hand until she can use it again (Yeah, that’s right; 50,000 words handwritten not typed)
- By wearing her 50K trophy button to work (You should see it; it’s shiny.)
- By sitting down to read a book instead of writing one (starting with Heather Brewer’s Slayer Chronicles: First Kill)
What will you do with all your spare time now that the noveling madness is over?