Top 10 Fun Things
May 20, 2013
With the end of the school year quickly approaching, it's time to start thinking about fun things to do as a family without spending a lot of money.
Here is my Top 10 List of Fun Things to Do:
10. Go to the playground.
9. Have a scavenger hunt.
8. Play hide-and-seek.
7. Create a fort out of boxes and blankets.
6. Fly kites.
5. Pitch a tent and sleep outside.
4. Have a water balloon fight.
3. Do shadow puppets.
2. Walk barefoot in the grass and pick flowers.
1. Most importantly- come to the Library, sign up for the Summer Reading Program, and read some books!