Stretchin' That Dollar
February 27, 2013
Birthday gifts, gas prices, childcare, groceries! You name it, we are paying for it. It’s always nice to save money with savvy shopping, but you may not be aware there are other financial corners we can cut in our daily lives as well.
The Dollar Stretcher, a web resource we offer on our website, does just that. This website has countless ways to save money (that you may not even realize) such as how to save money on birthday gifts, how to save money on sporting events, taxes that lower your IRS bill, DIY beauty products, how to earn money by crafting, and so much more.
For the "extreme couponers," it will inform you how to get more bang for your buck, and when a coupon isn’t really saving you money.
Further your knowledge with some money-saving books from our collection as well:
- Tightwad Gazette by Amy Dacyczyn
- The Everything Couponing Book: Clip Your Way to Incredible Savings! by Karen Wilmes
- The Coupon Mom’s Guide to Cutting Your Bills in Half by Stephanie Nelson
- Supershop Like the Coupon Queen by Susan Samtur
- Greatest Secrets of the Coupon Mom by Stephanie Nelson
- The Shopping Bags: Tips, Tricks and Inside Information to Make You a Savvy Shopper by Anna Wallner
- Style, Naturally: the Savvy Shopping Guide to Sustainable Fashion and Beauty by Summer Rayne Oakes
Blue Ridge Branch