Slow Cooking ......FAST !
March 14, 2012
Since I went back to work, dinner can be an issue. But with the selection of crockpot cookbooks available at MCPL, dinner is no longer a hassle.
My favorite cookbooks are the Fix-It and Forget-It cookbooks for slow cookers, especially the ones that call for only 5 ingredients. It is so easy to toss everything in my crockpot, and when I get home a delicious meal is ready to serve.
Even my 11 year old boys like most of the crockpot meals I have tried. So, if you are planning a day out, but still need a hot dinner, try a recipe from our crockpot cookbooks. Your family will be surprised how quick dinner is served once you get home.
- Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook
- Fix-It and Forget-It 5-Ingredient Favorites
- Fix-It and Forget-It Lightly
- Fix-It and Forget-It Recipes for Entertaining
- Fix-It and Forget-It Diabetic Cookbook
Camden Point Branch