Second Annual Art, Illustration, and Graphic Design Exhibit
October 11, 2010
The theme for this year’s Teen Read Week is BOOKS WITH A BEAT @ YOUR LIBRARY. There are many ways to express this theme. One way is through the visual arts. Today, there are a multitude of different media that one can use: pencil and pen, color pencils and/or markers, watercolors, pastels, computer design, etc. What’s your media?
Come be a part of the Second Annual Art, Illustration, and Graphic Design Exhibit sponsored by the Antioch Branch of the Mid-Continent Public Library.
- Submissions must be in one of three categories:
A. Art (media such as watercolors, color pencils, etc.)
B. Illustration (media such as pencil or pen drawings)
C. Graphic Design (computer generated)
- Subject matter may include landscapes, portraits, still life, manga characters, etc. No copyrighted material may be submitted.
- Submissions must be no larger than 8 1/2 inches by 11 inches.
- All work must be accomplished by the artist. No outside assistance is allowed.
- All submissions must be accompanied by a signed release form.
Entry forms/release forms are available at the Antioch Branch. Submissions will be accepted at the Antioch Branch during the month of October, and will be exhibited during the month of November.
- Antioch Branch