June 03, 2013
While at work the other day, a few of my coworkers and I began talking about family quotes… ones that didn’t really make sense to us as children or ones that were just plain unusual. Here are some of the examples we came up were:
- "Home again, Flanagan."
- "Mercy Buckets."
- "It’s a long ways from your heart, it won’t kill you."
- "Never do tomorrow what your mom can do today."
- "You're old enough for your wants not to hurt.
- "Don’t should yourself."
- "More things in my dryer."
- "A dinga danga do."
- "If you don't watch it things will go caddywampus on you."
What are some of your family sayings?
North Oak Branch