Right Brainers Rule
October 04, 2010
October is Right-Brainers Rule Month. Officially registered by Lee Silber with Chase's Calendar of Events, it is a month long celebration to focus on those of us who are creative and innovative, and manage to survive in a left-brained world. Lee Siber is the author of Organizing From the Right Side of the Brain: a Creative Approach to Getting Organized. Silber offers unique solutions to organization for Right-brainers - pile don't file!
Here are a few ways to celebrate Right-Brainers this month from rightbrainorganizing.blogspot.com.
- Take your favorite Right Brainer to lunch.
- Do 3 things at once and do them all well.
- Come up with a list of 100 things to do with peanut butter.
- Organize the clothes in your closet by color.
- Assign a wall or bulletin board for sticky notes and put some up there with silly messages just for fun to break it in.
- Turn a notebook or journal into your Idea Journal. Keep it by your bed at night with a pen and flashlight. Tape little notes into it.
- Start an idea file for clippings that are a spark for you.
- Write a song about how great it is to be Right all the time.
- Clear off your desk and mess it up again.
- Think of only 9 things and be ok with it.
Oak Grove Branch