Manage Your Holiday Stress
December 15, 2013
Feeling overwhelmed this holiday season? You’re not alone. The holidays can be as stressful as they are enjoyable, but there are ways to cope. The Library offers databases, like Health and Wellness Resource Center and Consumer Health Complete, where you can find articles dealing with holiday stress, including tips to help you cope. We also have books that might help you get through the holidays intact.
- Holiday Blues: Rediscovering the Art of Celebration
- Christmas Sucks: What to do When Fruitcake, Family, and Finding the Perfect Gift Make You Miserable
- A Season of Joy
Or, if you just need a good laugh, we’ve got you covered.
- The North Pole Employee Handbook
- The Haunted Tea-Cosy: A Dispirited and Distasteful Diversion for Christmas
- Christmas Letters from Hell: All the News We Hate From the People We Love
- Christmas is Good!: Trixie's Guide to a Happy Holiday
- The Truth About Santa: Wormholes, Robots, and What Really Happens on Christmas Eve
However you make it through the holidays, here’s wishing you a happy and peaceful holiday season.
Blue Springs North Branch