Librarians Are People Too!
May 11, 2011
Welcome back to the new trend setting quiz show, Librarians Are People Too, where you try to guess what makes your favorite librarians your………..favorite librarians!
There have been several answers given for the following four questions … see if you can guess which response actually came from someone on the Parkville staff!!
Q: Do you have road rage? If so, what’s the worst thing you’ve done on the road?
- Yes, I tailed a teen for cutting me off!
- Nah, I’m fairly chill.
- I try to pass everyone in sight!
- Absolutely, but I have learned it can be dangerous.
- I yelled at a guy who ran over a cat – I had the windows down and would have made a sailor blush!
- Not really, I just cut someone off to get back at them.
- No – grumble
Q: Where wouldn’t you be caught dead?
- I’m rarely caught at all!
- An embalming room in a funeral home
- The Power & Light District
- At my in-laws
- In a bikini
- On open scaffolding way up high!
- If you’re dead then who cares where you’re caught?!
Q: What was the best Halloween costume you’ve ever worn?
- I dressed as a Monk, no one recognized me!
- Princess Peach
- Abraham Lincoln, 4 years in a row!
- My mom sewed me a full Rainbow Bright costume complete with an orange yarn wig. It won awards!
- Naughty Snow White
- Cave woman
- Dorothy from Wizard of Oz
Q: If you had to eat a raccoon … how would you cook it!?
- Chop it up for a stew
- Deep fried with Cajun sauce
- BBQ that sucker!
- Fried, with LOTS of breading and butter.
- I’d burn the darn thing – then throw up!
- I’m a pretend Vegetarian so … yeah, not going to happen.
- In a secret sauce
If you guessed that all of these answers actually came from the minds of the Parkville family then you’d be … drumroll, please … CORRECT! Ding, ding, ding!
You may not have won a new car or even a ham sandwich, but you’ll now sleep easy knowing your librarians are as crazy as you are. Until next time!