Lame Christmas Songs
December 06, 2010
The day after Halloween, Christmas music begins to saturate the air waves. Some folks say, that’s too early to start playing Christmas music. Others think, there’s never a good time for Christmas music. In the spirit of Scrooge, I asked my coworkers to name their least favorite Christmas songs. Here are some of their responses:
• Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer
• Christmas in Kansas City
• The Christmas Shoes
• Celebrate Me Home by Kenny Loggins
• Jingle Bells by the Singing Dogs
• Winter Wonderland by the Eurythmics
• The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don’t be Late)
• I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
• Feliz Navidad
• Do they Know it’s Christmas?
• Santa Baby by Madonna
• All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth
• Wonderful Christmas Time
• Anything by Kenny G.
• All of them
Merry Christmas everyone!
Blue Springs North