The Inevitable Best of 2010 List
December 28, 2010
As the New Year approaches, the media is overtaken by an uncontrollable urge to create "Best of the Year" lists. This blog being part of the media, I feel obliged (nay, uncontrollably urged) to present my "Best of 2010 Lists" here for your reading pleasure.
- Given that approximately 99% of all content on the web is somehow related to cats, how could we pass into 2011 without stopping to ponder the Best Cat Videos of 2010?
- All those cats and their best frenemies the dogs must have been very busy this year. Behold the 60 Most Unusual Objects Ingested by Pets in the year 2010.
- We all know it's tough being a celebrity. Consider the plight of Sad Keanu. Maybe we can cheer him up by checking out the Best Sad Keanu Pictures of 2010.
- I know all of you are going to do your 2010 taxes promptly on January 1, 2011, so here’s a handy list of the Weirdest Tax Laws of 2010.
- If you’re like me, you’re going to start off 2011 with a New Year’s resolution to eat a more healthy diet. For a list of foods you won’t be eating on that healthy diet, check out the Top 10 New State Fair Foods of 2010.
- Just as cats occupy 99% of the web, Justin Bieber is the sender or subject of 99% of all tweets, so here are the Top Justin Bieber Tweets of 2010.
- Now that we’ve established the importance of Justin Bieber in the year 2010, we must ask the question: “I wonder what my dog would look like with Bieber Hair?” Wonder no more, because there’s an app for that in this list of the 11 Most Useless iPhone Apps Ever.
- Here is one list Justin Bieber won’t be found on: the candidates for the 2010 Robert Goulet Memorial Mustached American of the Year.
- As a library patron, you read a lot of books. In all that reading, it’s likely you’re going to come across some really bad writing eventually. The Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest only accepts the best of the worst. Here are their winners for the Best Bad Writing of 2010.