How Do I Do That?
January 03, 2011
Do you consider yourself "computer challenged"? Were you born before the idea of the personal computer existed? Are you intimidated by the idea of going online? If so, we are here to help you. Come to the Blue Springs North Branch and learn how to navigate the internet, apply for a job on-line, and do numerous other aspects of social networking. How Do I Do That? Computer Basics For the Silent Generation, Boomers, and Gen Xers is a three part computer class starting Monday nights at 7:00 p.m. January 10th, continuing January 24th, and finishing up on January 31st. Come join us, and learn to conquer your fear of the computer and move on into the 21st century. It’s easier than you think!
- Monday night 1/10---Learn the Basics
- 1/24---Looking and applying for a job online
- 1/31---Learn about social networks, facebook, twitter, etc.
- Blue Springs North Branch
- Registration required either on-line, by phone, or in person
See you there.
Blue Springs North Branch