The Good Life
December 22, 2010
Are you living the Good Life? If you had to do it all over again, would you:
- love more?
- laugh at your mistakes and joys more?
- listen more?
- be more honest?
- focus more on your own weaknesses rather than others?
- do more things with family or friends?
- give more words of encouragement?
- pay more attention to little acts of kindness?
What are your criteria for the Good Life? How many more chances will you have left to live the Good Life? We choose how to spend our days, and we can change our lifestyle. As the end of the year comes to a close, the New Year brings another chance to start anew. Start the New Year with a lifestyle change not a New Year’s resolution. You will soon see a new image that everyone will enjoy.
Blue Springs North Branch
Tags: New Year's Day, holidays