Get the Most for Your Money
April 05, 2011
Before you spend a penny, check out our online Consumer Reports magazine. The current issue helps you find the best and avoid the worst home products; learn how to cut your internet, telephone and TV bill; find reviews and ratings of lawn mowers and tractors; and learn which babies and kids products are safest. In just about every area of your purchasing requirements and personal finance, Consumer Reports has done the research.
You can access Consumer Reports' current issue, free with your library card! Here are the steps to take:
- Sign on to mymcpl.org home page
- Click on "Online Resources"
- Click on "Research Databases"
- You can search either alphabetically or by topic. If you choose "by topic", choose "Magazines and Periodicals"
- Or, you can click here Consumer Reports.org
In today's economy, every little bit helps and you've got us in your corner.