Free Laughs Here
December 28, 2011
Sometimes I just need a good laugh. One of the best ways to get some comic relief is to read a funny book. There are plenty out there. When I was a kid, I would seek out the Art Linkletter books called Kids Say the Darndest Things. You have to love YouTube.
Now I enjoy books about uncommon cake decorating or unique grocery shopping moments. I guess you can see where I am headed. Below is a list of some non-fiction books that give me a chuckle. If you stop by the library, we will have a display waiting for you. How easy is that for a cheap laugh?
- Cake Wrecks by Jan Yates
- 1000 Unforgettable Senior Moments by Thomas Friedman
- Idiots at Work: Chronicles of Workplace Stupidity by Leland Gregory
- A La Cart: The Secret Lives of Grocery Shoppers by Hillary Carlip
- Mommy Knows Worst by James Lileks
- Maxine Yelling it Like it Is by John M. Wagner