First Days of School
August 21, 2010
For many of us, our children’s first day of school is upon us. Some of the most enjoyable books to read to our young children about the first days of school are:
- Amelia Bedelia’s First Day of School by Herman Parish
- Welcome to Kindergarten by Anne Rockwell
- Marley Goes to School by John Grogan, just to name a few.
Other books you can read to your children are:
- Vera’s First Day of School by Vera Rosenberry
- Pooh’s First Day of School by Kathleen Weidner Zoehfeld
- Pete and Polo’s Big School Adventure by Adrian Reynolds.
Be sure to check out the Camden Point Branch for other titles that may be helpful to you this year.
Have a great school year!
Camden Point Branch