Find Out What You Can Discover Using Our New Catalog!
May 01, 2013
Do you want to see what's on the New York Times Best Sellers list? Do you want to search the Library's eBook listings? Do you want to send yourself a reminder to pick up a book?
MCPL’s new catalog is here to help! Easier to use and more integrated with the Library’s website, this catalog will make your search for the right item faster than ever!
- Smart Searching: With the new simple search bar, you can use a keyword to search everything or narrow your search to just books, or even eBooks.
- Search Suggestions: Not sure how to spell an author’s name? The new search feature will help auto-fill as you type, suggesting popular titles, names, and subjects.
- Better Results: Results are better, too! Easily organized by reading level, author, branch, and more, you can now find what you want, faster.
- Increased Options: You can now place holds on multiple items at once or even add a group of items to one list, or many!
- Text This To Me: Are you looking for a book that’s on the shelf at your branch? Use the handy "Text This To Me" button to send yourself a text with the item information.
I encourage you to check it out and see all the upgrades we have made!
Get started now!
Marketing and Communications Department