Fall Into Fall With Awesome Seasonal Fun!
October 09, 2012
Ah, it's that time of year again. The leaves are changing color. The mornings dawn crisp and cool. Millions flock to Starbucks and other coffee-houses for their seasonal pumpkin spice lattes. Hot apple cider is a luxury few can resist as the temperatures begin to drop. We're putting away our summer clothes and unpacking warmer attire. We're finding more excuses than ever to wile away our free hours in an easy chair with a book in hand. Many of us are also looking for some fun and worthwhile expeditions in and around the Kansas City area. Well we've got you covered!
- Consider paying a visit to the Apple Cider in Louisburg, Kansas. You can see how cider's made, buy a jug or two for home, and even buy fresh apple cider donuts.
- Check out the Renaissance Festival in Bonner Springs. There's one more themed weekend and a handful of dates to enjoy the popular Phantom's Feast, an exciting dinner at Castle Frankenstein.
- Into thrills and chills? Halloween Haunt is going on now at Worlds of Fun. Enjoy your favorite rides, haunted houses, and spooktacular decorations.
- Looking for a good way to unwind? Tour the Boulevard Brewing Company for free and consider buying some pumpkin ale afterwards!
- Attend the Independence Halloween Parade and bring the kids along for some safe, fun trick-or-treating.
What are you doing to celebrate the arrival of autumn?
North Independence Branch