Day at the Museum
October 09, 2012
We have many wonderful museums and galleries in the KC area, but the best thing of all is that a lot of them are FREE!!!!!
One of my favorites is the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art. I have memories of going there as a child on field trips, accompanying my children on their field trips, and now enjoying visits with my children as adults. Hopefully...someday...with grandchildren!
Here is a list of many other museums in the area that are free:
- Kansas City Museum
- Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art
- Bruce R. Watkins Cultural Heritage Center
- Johnson County Museum of History
- Legler Barn Museum
- Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art
- Shoal Creek Living History Museum
- The Money Museum