Chugga Chugga Poooo-Pooooooo
January 05, 2011
Are you "down in the dumps" about all the diapers your family is consuming? Are you wondering if the time is "ripe" to introduce potty training? Let the library be a resource for you and your child as you enter this new stage in parenting – and remember "this too shall pass".
Check out the following potty training books for parents:
- The Everything Potty Training Book by Linda Sonna
- Stress-Free Potty Training by Peter L. Stavinoha, Ph.D.
- The Potty Training Answer Book: Practical Answers to the Top 200 Questions Parents Ask by Karen Deerwester
Check out the following potty training books for children:
- Potty Animals: What to Know When You’ve Gotta Go! By Hope Vestergaard
- Have You Seen My Potty? By Mary McQuillan
- The Potty Train by David Hochman (nothing like a little “chugga chugga poooo-pooooooo!” to get things moving)
- Even Firefighters Go to the Potty by Wendy Wax