Calling All Vegan Teens!
February 06, 2013
Thinking about making the switch? If you are, MCPL can assist you with your change in lifestyle. Vegan Teens, a web resource we offer on our website, offers helpful advice for teens who want to go vegan. Once on the site, you can find articles on how to make the switch, vitamin supplements to keep you healthy with your lifestyle change, and even how to talk to friends and family who are not vegan-friendly.
Here’s a list of vegan cookbooks to get you started:
- Vegan Eats World: 250 International Recipes for Savoring the Planet by Terry Hope Romero
- Chloe's Kitchen: 125 Easy, Delicious Recipes for Making the Food You Love the Vegan Way by Chloe Coscarelli
- Quick and Easy Low-Cal Vegan Comfort Food: 150 Down-Home Recipes Packed with Flavor--Not Calories by Alicia C. Simpson
- Vegan Cooking for Carnivores: Over 125 Recipes So Tasty You Won't Miss the Meat by Roberto Martin
- Main Street Vegan: Everything You Need to Know to Eat Healthfully and Live Compassionately in the Real World by Victoria Moran
- The Easy Vegan: Over 440 Delicious Recipes and Menus for Every Day of the Year by Janet Hudson
- Cookin' Crunk: Eatin' Vegan in the Dirty South by Bianca Phillips
- Raw Magic: Superfoods for Superpeople by Kate Magic
- Eat Vegan on $4 a day: A Game Plan for the Budget-Conscious Cook by Ellen Jaffe Jones
Blue Ridge Branch