Be My Valentine Hugh Grant
February 08, 2011
For all his public faults, I still love him. Here are Reel Sassy Critics Top 5 Hugh Grant Romantic Comedies. Watch often and feel the love:
- Bridget Jones's Diary (2001) - I know he's bad, but he's hot just the same. His pal Colin Firth makes my heart flutter more than my husband will ever know. Check out the fabulous companion soundtrack or the entertaining book of the same title.
- Notting Hill (1999) - A rare nerdy side shines more British than ever and Julia isn't bad either.
- Love Actually (2003) - Vote Grant in the next PM (Prime Minister) election! And, his little jig is worth the whole movie. Also as a bonus, listen to the AWESOME soundtrack.
- Two Weeks Notice (2002) - This scoundrel can boss me around anytime, and I do love a good Sandra movie--RSC's fav Bullock 'rom-com' is The Proposal (2009)
- Four Weddings and a Funeral (1994) - Mourning has never been more lovely. Also, check out the soundtrack.
North Oak Branch