Are You a Dummy?
January 10, 2011
This month, we’re encouraging everyone to get their gears turning at the library. There are plenty of opportunities to learn—and lots of really cool things to learn about—but everybody feels like a dummy sometime. It’s a good thing there’s over one thousand books to give us a break! Try some of these titles, and those gears will be turning in no time.
- Home Maintenance for Dummies
- Mythology for Dummies
- Fundraising for Dummies
- How to Fix Everything for Dummies
- Wedding Planning for Dummies
- eBay Listings that Sell for Dummies
- Spanish for Dummies
- Jewelry Making & Beading for Dummies
- Running a Restaurant for Dummies
- Writing Business Letters for Dummies
Lone Jack Branch