Are You a DUMMIE? Well, We Have a Book for That!
April 04, 2013
There are so many things out there today we would all like to try but that famous phrase always seems to pop into our minds; “It’s Too Hard” or “I Am in Way Over My Head!" Technology is moving at such a quick pace that it is hard to keep up. Those of us that are 40 years and older have even a harder time because we did not grow-up with the Internet always being a standard part of our lives.
All hope is NOT lost. For just about everything you want to try or learn, there is a "For Dummies" book for that! MCPL has over 1100 “For Dummies” items in the system. I am sure we have something for you. Here are a few:
- iPhone 4S for Dummies by Edward C. Baig
- Nook Tablet for Dummies by Corey Sandler
- Digital Portrait Photography for Dummies by Doug Sahlin
- Etiquette for Dummies by Sue Fox
- iPad for Dummies by Edward C. Baig
- Dating for Dummies by Joy Browne
And if you feel that you are not a "Dummie" but more like a "complete idiot," well we have books for you, too.
Camden Point Branch