‘Tis the Season for the Knitting Needles to Fly!
November 07, 2013
When the weather starts to turn cold, it’s always a sign for me to start knitting up my holiday handmade gifts. I am the type of knitter who waits until the last minute to start working on projects, so knits that are short, sweet, and to the point are perfect.
This year’s plan for holiday gifts: Hats.
I’ve already had the chance to place several books on hold for needlecrafts and have looked through some books with great patterns to base my hats on.
Check out the “lovelies” that I’ve found. Maybe, you’ll find something special to knit (or crochet!) up for the holidays or get inspiration for another project you're working on. 'Tis the season indeed!
- Quick Nordic Knits: 50 Socks, Hats and Mittens
- Hat Heads: 1 Man + 2 Knitting Needles = 50 Fun Hat Designs
- Elizabeth Zimmermann's Knitter's Almanac
- Just Hats: Favorite Patterns to Knit and Crochet
- Fearless Fair Isle Knitting
- Pop Knitting: Bold Motifs Using Color and Stitch
Blue Ridge Branch